At Trans American we are serious about empowering our clients so they can achieve their global ambitions. We are also serious about empowering our employees to achieve success in their careers.
We are currently seeking high-calibre candidates to join our team. We seek out team members who share our beliefs. If the profile below sounds like you, please contact us.
At Trans American, our ideal candidate shares our beliefs:
- That clients come first, last and only, and that without them we are nothing
- When it comes to clients and individual performance "good enough" is never good enough
- That there is always a better way to do things and that innovation is the sharpest competitive edge
- That complacency is "kryptonite"
- It is our duty to ask, "How can we do this better, faster, cheaper...or like never before?"
- That our Performance Guarantees to clients are not marketing gimmicks but inspire us to continually raise our standards of excellence
Applicants who are responding to a specific advertised opening may send their cover letter and resume to the following address (email preferred):
Trans American Customs & Logistics
4902 North America Drive
Buffalo, NY 14224
Attn: Human Resources
Compensation and Benefits
Trans American offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package in addition to a premium salary level. Our benefits package for full-time positions includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401K, paid short and long-term disability insurance, paid life insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), 9 paid holidays, and up to 8 Floating Holidays. In addition, our staff enjoy a smoke-free, business casual dress work environment.
Established in 1984 as an in-house Customs broker for a large U.S. food processor, over the past 30 years Trans American has evolved into an industry innovator in Customs and global logistics. Our origins mean we are hard-wired to approach challenges and develop solutions from a client perspective. We share the urgency of clients who expect more than the status quo, and who see Customs and global logistics not as necessary evils but as opportunities to gain advantage and realize global ambitions. Because of this, all that we do is geared toward empowering clients with real, customized competitive advantages. Our business is to empower our clients' business.